Monday, February 8, 2010

King, Emperor, and Sex God

I'm giving up. Being the Gordo to his Lizzie is perfectly fine for me. And that gives me the perfect way to send him that rose. I'll just say it was a dare. And that way, I can confirm his reg :/ So yes. I will attempt to give up. It's just too depressing. I'm perfectly content with what I have right now. Okay, not perfectly. But somewhat content.

But anyway, enough of that. It's bothered me for too long. So... that card game. I don't even know what it's called. But whatever it's called, yes. Sigh. My idol, the King, has lost it all D: He lost to the Emperor Matthew. It was a sad day. The idol that I have worshiped for so long has fallen. He is a fallen hero. Although he did get the ace of spades and best sex a couple of times... the King has lost his touch. His ace of spades streak only lasted thirteen games. He had a nice and long reign. But as soon as Emperor Matthew joined in the game, it was all over for the King. It's too nasty to say, so I won't. It's just disturbing. But I will say this much: whatever is in Emperor Matthew's pants will surprise you. Ah, but the emperor's reign didn't last as long as the King's did. The emperor's reign lasted a mere three games before the Sex God--formerly known as the Lord--took over. The Sex God, once under the wing of the King, surpassed them all. The once almighty reign of the King crumbled under the power of the Emperor, only to be destroyed by the Sex God. A very memorable day indeed.

At this point in the story, we must give a moment of silence. For both my fallen idol, the King, and for the fallen Emperor. But we have to be strong and welcome the new Barney of this game. The Sex God will reign over us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment