I feel bad. This is where I have my loyal followers and such. And without blogger, how am I supposed to follow certain blogs?!
But I guess it's time to start a new leaf. For the past month, my blog has been engulfed by madness. I just feel like it's time to throw all of that behind me and just embark on something new. So it's not only because of the cool effects. Okay. 80% of it is because of the cool effects. Oh well. It's fine.
But I feel bad. So I'll use both. But I think I'll just use tumblr more. OKAY. It's settled. Time to make the account.
So I'm making the account right now. The effects are so awesome :D But I'm having a lot of trouble finding a theme. So difficult :/ And when they show you previews, they show example blog posts in Latin. That just made tumblr a lot cooler.
It kinda feels like tumblr is for emo people. So I will put all the emo stuff on tumblr, and keep all the happy stuff on here. Okay. Cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment