Drove by school on the way to bai neening. It was weird. Even though I take that route to school everyday, it felt so different. Even though it was 8 at night. Iono. School never seemed so hollow and empty. It was kind of depressing.
I'm so tired. Just so tired. Goddamn. I notice that I've been swearing a lot more. I should stop. It feels liberating, sure, but it's not me. So I'll stop. No more fuck. No more damn. But I like goddamn. I think I'll keep that. Anyway, I'm just so tired. Today would've sucked balls, had it not been for him. That brightened up my day. Then again, there was a horde of people following us. Nuckenfutsers.
Thanks to Si Fu for forgiving me :D It means a lot. But I can't believe it took you guys that long to figure it out. And thanks for choking me at the end. But seriously. How did you not figure it out?! It's so obvious D: But hey, now you can go show your parents. Or your cousins. Or your grandparents. Whatever. I'll do it to my brother tomorrow and piss him off like crazy :D
And how are people even finding my tumblr? I didn't post the link or anything. And yet, I have followers there. -strokes beard- Suspicious.
Today was random. PEACE.
No comments:
Post a Comment