Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life Hates Me

I feel depression coming on tomorrow. I don't even know if I'm still sending that candy gram or not. Rose gram. Whatever it is. And it's not only because I'm a cheap Asian. But why is this happening?! I got over the bomb from last Monday on Thursday. And today, another bomb dropped. It wasn't even a week. Couldn't I get at least a week of non-depression? Life hates me.

School is sucky, too. I have a terms test for Driver's Ed tomorrow. What terms?! We never got a list. What am I supposed to study from?!? And then there's Friday. OH GOD. I have a Chem test first thing in the morning. There goes all my brain juice. I need a while to recover from that. But no. Immediately after that test, I have a DBQ in AP World. WTN D: In a row. And then a Geo test. WOW. Life does hate me.

Argh. I was all excited for the stupid candy gram. Then again, I don't even know what his reg is. Joel was supposed to find out for me. But that was before the bomb dropped. Again. I was so excited D: Sigh.

Then again, this is my 50th blog post. It should be something celebrated. Hmm. The only good thing that happened to me today? I'm one percent away from an A in AP World. Stupid quizzes. I'm not a quiz taker at all. I'm a test taker. But then again, my 89% will drop after the stupid DBQ on Friday. SO. Life hates me. Yet again. Nothing is going smoothly for me. Sigh. VIVIAN OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment