Monday, February 1, 2010

Enragedsacker

Perfect week. For Barney, at least. I think we should give him some props. He nailed seven chicks in one week. One chick a day. That's pretty impressive. So here's to Barney's perfect week.

That's more than what can be said for me. I guess I got over the bomb on Thursday. I woke up happy on Thursday morning. And now, it's just back to the madness. But today was sort of terrible. I hate Joel. I hate Joel. So much. SO MUCH.

Anyway, yesterday was pretty awesome. Another COD and L4D party. Except it was supposed to be a homework party. It was awesome, though. Hmm. Not a lot is happening in my life right now. At least, at this point, I don't really remember anything. The madness just takes over 24/7. So yeah. Hmm. Oh. If you want an enragedsacker T-shirt, contact me :D Or Gordon. Or Kim. The more people order, the cheaper the shirts are. So order some. Tell your friends. It's based off of Maria. So if you want Maria to be angry, just wear the shirt. It'll be worth it. :D Hmm. I guess that's it. Not much stuff today. VIVIAN OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment