skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, February 14, 2010
:o)
BTdubs, I went on School Loop. First thing I saw?
Enjoy your day off!
:o)
Posted by: Matthew Magsanay
Even Ted wouldn't do this. This just made my day amazingly awkward. It was a nice laugh, though. Kept me laughing for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(52)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(21)
Sigh.
Conflicted
Random
GODDAMN
Tumblr?
:o)
My Rants Are Always About TV
Here Goes Nothing
Kung Fu Frisbee
Heavy Banging
Darned Janice
Sigh
King, Emperor, and Sex God
3.4 :/
THERE IT IS
WHERE IS IT?!
Quote of the Day
Life Hates Me
Quote of the Day
Best Poem Evar
Enragedsacker
►
January
(30)
►
2009
(15)
►
December
(15)
About Me
Golly Gee Wilickers
Hoping to follow in Barney Stinson's footsteps and turn my seemingly boring life legen-wait for it-and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second part of that word is dary. Legenday!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment