|
|
|
\/
downhill. I was watching TV. And apparently, since it's close to stupid Valentine's Day, everything is about relationships and stuff. WTN. Headdesk. Headdesk. It was so depressing :/ Sigh.
I'm starting to think the whole "make a wish at 11:11" thing doesn't work. I make the same wish all the time and it never works. Should I seriously send the boat? Stupid Maria, making me do this. I really don't want to. I could always send it to someone else :/ But who?! Who do I think is ugly? Angry Santa. I don't wanna be mean and mention any names, so I won't :D
But should I?! This is so terrible :/ If GodBuddha had meant for me to send it, then I wouldn't have been so depressed today. Right?! But then... I don't know. We're supposed to be in charge of our lives. I shouldn't be so dependent on supernatural stuff. Especially since I don't even believe in God/Buddha. I'm a quarter Atheist. But still. Having a supernatural being up there would make everything so much better. I wouldn't have to be worrying about my life because everything would be planned out already. But that's not happening. So... I'm still confused about what to do. That didn't help me at all.
And to top it off, I lost my eraser D: Where is it?!??! I've been using it since freshman year :/ Where did it go?! I think I lost it after the Geo test. But that's impossible, because I still have my pencil. WHERE IS IT?!!? I'm worried D: And now, I need a new eraser. And I don't have any good erasers at the moment. And tomorrow's homework day, so I don't have time to get a good eraser. So I won't have a good eraser for the next week D: What to do?!
Sigh. I still haveta finish up piano homework. VIVIAN OUT.
No comments:
Post a Comment