Sunday, December 20, 2009

Birthday Season

Alright. I think I'm going to continue introducing myself. Let's see. I watch movies. But I like watching... how do I say this... stoner movies. Or just randomly awkward teen movies about sex that are awesome. Like... American Pie [but only the original trilogy; the sequels were not that enjoyable], Zombieland, Harold and Kumar [but only the first one, the second one could have been better], Fired Up, She's The Man... that kind of thing. Well, that about sums it up. I mean. This sounds ironic, but I don't like action movies because they're kind of boring. And horror movies are not fun. I get nightmares. So I've watched two actual horror movies in my entire life. The first one was this asian one I watched when I was ten. Couldn't sleep for a week. I had terrible nightmares the first night. It probably wasn't even that scary, but hey. I was ten. And now that I look back on it, it seems kinda lame. And the second horror movie was Saw VI. Which I watched on Halloween this year with Amanda, Gordon, and Kendrick. It wasn't scary. It was just really really really really really nasty. And it was predictable, so that took away all the suspense. But yea. Romantic comedies? Enjoyable, but not my type. Although I did enjoy Just Friends. Because Ryan Reynolds is pretty awesome. His rank is rising on my list. Neil Patrick Harris will always be at the top, though.

Cartoons? Growing out of them, but Up! and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs were amazing. Both were awesome, and yet... strangely emotional. Up! was good, though. As for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs... I think I only liked it so much because it was so awkward. Seriously. It was amazingly awkward. And I could relate to Flint. Like at the beginning when he was asking if we had ever felt different. It was like he was reading my mind. Only, he was saying it like it was a bad thing. But in my mind, I was responding with an enthusiastic voice. Also, his dad is also named Tim. It was like the creators were mirroring my life or something. And then I have random movies, like... American Psycho and Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog. Those are awesome. OH. And Harry Potter. Who could ever forget about Harry Potter? Harry Potter is the only franchise that I can endure sequel after sequel.

Now I don't know what to say. Well, I'm not depressed anymore. Although I am growing increasingly apprehensive about my birthday. Sure, it's eight months away, but I don't want it to come. At all. I just... don't like it when people put extra attention into useless stuff. Like birthdays. Really. What's there to celebrate? Getting older? Leaving childhood? One year closer to dying? Birthdays are just so useless. I always hated it when my family would celebrate my birthday with me. It just felt like all that attention was wrongly directed toward me. If only they directed it like how Zuko redirected lightning. I don't know. Birthdays are just a waste of time. And it's not like I wanna grow older, either. I'd much rather stay a kid and just not have to take on any responsibility. I don't even know how I got to thinking about this. I think it's because everyone seems to be having birthdays nowadays. It's like birthday season or something. God. I hate birthday season. And now they're making school start earlier in the year, so that means that I have to go to school... on my birthday. Before, my birthday came the week before school started. I was always grateful for that. I hate it when people make big deals out of nothing, and that meant I wouldn't have to go through all the stupid stuff associated with birthdays. And now, I have to go through this. I think I might just skip school. So it's settled. I'm skipping school on my birthday. Awesome. But now that my plan is public, I only ask you to keep it a secret, and not reveal it to anyone. And now that you're reading this, and you know how I feel about my birthday, I solemnly ask you to not make a big deal out of it. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it a lot. VIVIAN OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment