And a couple minutes later, when Cindy was running after Maria, Maria fell on me. And then we both fell on the couch. I'm starting to think that Maria has some balancing issues.
Chloe vs. Maria: Maria ends up tripping and falling.
Amanda vs. Maria: Maria crawls around a lot. The epic Amanda still manages to tag Maria.
Godzillawoman/Vicki vs. Maria: Godzillawoman gets Maria while Maria is lying on the floor.
I didn't play, though. My leg felt really numb.
Anyway, quite the eventful day. So yes. And afterward, I walked to the bus stop with Maria. She tripped while walking. Then she caught her bus and I walked to my bus stop. Saw Richard. Kaboom. And when I switched to the 38 when I got to Geary, I accidentally took the wrong 38. I took the 38 Ocean Beach instead of the 38 VA Hospital. So I ended up walking ten blocks home instead of waiting for the bus. Felt good. I haven't done that in months. I need to do more walking. And it all worked out in the end. Because by the time I got home, my leg wasn't numb anymore. I thought I would have to amputate it or something. Walking fixes everything. VIVIAN OUT.
No comments:
Post a Comment