Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy-go-lucky Emo

I don't get it. How do people make their posts so... deep and emotional? I... don't seem to be able to do that. So I'm not going to do that ever again. But seriously. How do other people do that?! Is there some sort of emo mine that everyone else knows about? If so, I'd tap that. It's not that I want to be emo. But I want to be able to talk about deep things, and not just... oranges, you know? I mean, sometimes I think about deep emotional stuff, but most of the time... I'm just thinking about a dirty joke or something I saw on TV. I guess I'm just a happy-go-lucky person. How boring. I want to be emo. Maybe I should re-read The Catcher in the Rye to get some inspiration. It's such an emo book.

I mean, it's emo enough to make me not like it a lot, but I understand where Holden's coming from. Like the other day at Chinese school. This little kid was lying about something. And I could tell that he was lying, because I was once the little kid that lied about not doing homework. And I just stared at him, and asked him if he was lying. And even though it was so obvious to me that he was lying, he still lied about it. So it's just that whole innocence of children thing with Holden. I used to think I was a good liar, but now that I look back, it was probably just my innocence getting to me.

Aha. Was that deep and emo enough?! Well, it was good enough for me. Anyway, I can't believe it's just Wednesday. How is it not Winter Break already?! Well, it's gonna be Thursday tomorrow, and I'm not really doing anything in my classes. Let's see. I'm getting my first ever DBQ back in AP World :/ That's gonna suck. I probably got a 5. And then... I hope it's inclement weather tomorrow so we won't have anything for PE. And we're having a party in English tomorrow, so that'll be ok. And then... another party in Chem. So 14-15 and 16-17 are gonna be pretty chill. And in Geo... I'm not sure what we're doing, but it'll probably be boring. Oh well.

Oh. And tomorrow's my first day blogging for BeyondBloggerism, so make sure to go check that out. I'm going to introduce myself through Daoism. Challenge accepted. VIVIAN OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment