Sunday, December 13, 2009

Life Sucks Balls

I'm screwed D: My piano teacher wants me to take the piano theory test in May. He thinks I'm ready. But... I'm not. I cheat when I do his homework. I have notes that I need to look at every time. I have bookmarked pages of Wikipedia regarding time signature and musical terminology. I don't even know how many sharps there are in A major. Not off the top of my head, at least. This is terrible. How am I supposed to take a freaking musical theory test if I don't even know any of the information?!

Oh, and guess what else is in May. The AP World test. So, by the looks of it, I have to know 8 years worth of piano theory and the entire history of the world... by May. That's five months from now. I'm going to die. Why is life so sucky right now? Man. At times like this, I really need comfort food. But I neither have oranges nor chocoloate milk. Hmm. I have pudding. That's good enough. Pudding is #3 on my list of comfort foods.

Did I mention I could have died today? My father was driving me back from piano this morning. While reading a newspaper. Now that's multi-tasking. I don't understand. He's such a dangerous driver. Sometimes he drives while checking the stock market on his phone. It's crazy. But he's never gotton a ticket. Hmm. Maybe I should drive like him when I can. Ok. So it's settled. I'll be a multi-tasking driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment