On a side note, I was supposed to finish reading Huck Finn and all the study questions that came along with it on Saturday. It's Monday. And I have only finished reading. I have yet to do the questions. Also, I must study for AP World. It's essential that I do this in order to be able to take the final that's coming up. School makes me sad.
On a brighter note, I watched Angus, Thongs, And Perfect Snogging last night. It was awesome. British people are weird. They call underwear "knickers". And signs of affection usually displayed by couples "snogging". And they kept on referring to the guy lead as a sex god. It was a very awkward movie. I liked it. And I also perfected my British accent because of it. It's a shame I watched it after International Speak With A British Accent Day. Angry Santa. Oh well. And then this morning, I watched Can't Hardly Wait. I didn't like it that much. I thought it was gonna be like American Pie, and just be a bunch of random scenes that are amazingly awesome, but it wasn't. It was a teen version of a sappy romantic comedy. Kind of a downer. But I'm watching I Love You, Man at this moment, and it's making me significantly happier.
"Oh. I jack off here... I have my own jack off station"
"You jacked off to a picture of your own girlfriend? You--that--wow--that is sick. Oh my god, what is wrong with you?"
"Yeah, totally! Totes my goats. Cool!"
No comments:
Post a Comment