Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pokemon

I'm so confused. Well. Today was... well, less than awesome. I had expected to get a good grade on my DBQ in AP World. But then... I ended up with a 4 :/ And it was because of some careless mistakes. I just didn't explain my additional document and POV analysis that well. It was all in my head. I had all the stuff in my head. I just didn't write it down. So if the stuff in my head was counted, I'd have a pretty good grade. But I didn't make a very good thesis. I'll admit that. I didn't deserve a thesis point, not even in my head. Sigh. Oh well. I'll just do the rewrite. Well, I'm actually going to keep this post short because I'm trying to learn the Pokemon theme song on the piano :D

Alright. VIVIAN OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment