Thursday, December 31, 2009

This Is It

So this is it. This is the last day of 2009. Whoo. Good year, good year. But alas, this year has come to an end. Angry Santa. Let me reminisce on all the stuff that happened to me this year. Let's see.
1. Had Dr. Hill for Bio. No need to explain
2. English Honors. English will never be the same
3. Got blonde highlights.
4. Learned how to write in html
5. AP World. History has never been more interesting/hard
6. Summer school at City College. A lot of bros
7. Switched to Chrome. My web surfing had never been more enjoyable
8. Became significantly more perverted
9. Became significantly better at procrastinating
10. Robin broke up with Barney. Angry Santa

Hmm. That's all I can think of. Well. I'm not really sure what to say. At this point, I can only do one thing--quote Ted Mosby. My parents live in San Francisco; I live in the moment. That seems like a good way to end 2009. Just live in the moment. While it lasts. VIVIAN OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment