So I left my AP World notebook at school. Which means I can't take notes. Because seriously, who takes notes without a notebook?! D: This is terrible. What am I supposed to do, take notes with binder paper?! What a disgrace :/
So my mother and brother came home from China today. Not a lot of souveneirs (sp?), but I did get about four hundred bucks. And then we watched our cousin's wedding video. Boring. That was two hours of my life I'll never get back.
Sorry this post is terrible, but I'm racing against the clock. I have to finish before it's time for Neopets! So. Now it's time for so long. But I'll sing just one more song. Thanks for doing your part. You sure are smart! You know with me, and you, and my dog Blue, we can do anything. That we wanna do. VIVIAN OUT.
No comments:
Post a Comment