Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oranges Make Me Happy

Some people have comfort objects. It may be their blankey, or a childhood toy. Well, what I have... is an orange. I don't know. Everytime I finish doing homework, I just feel like eating an orange. And it's only because I learned how to peel oranges three weeks ago. These three weeks have been pretty sucky. I have a B in AP World solely because I was too lazy to do the extra credit. But it's different this time. It's the third grading period, and I'm actually doing the extra credit. Man, AP World is so stressful. That's why I need more oranges. But that poses a dilemma because my grandmother just ate the last orange. It hurt deep inside. It was like something had been ripped out of me. And there won't be any more oranges for the next two weeks because my mom is in China. And my dad sure isn't gonna go out and buy me some oranges. So I'm pretty much stuck orangeless until... Christmas.

I remind myself of Danny Tanner from Full House. Look at that ^ I just rambled about oranges. Oh well. Time to do homework. VIVIAN OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment