Friday, December 18, 2009

Nuckenfuts

Hmm. So. It's officially Winter Break. Which means the semester is over. I don't want it to be over. I like my classes. I like my schedule. I don't want anything to change. I like my teachers. They don't give homework. And that just made my day amazing depressing.

It was actually pretty good at the beginning. I didn't do anything all day, and just chilled at school. And I watched all the performances at Winterfaire. They were amazingly good. Shoutout to Emman. You have a whole entire fangirl club now. Anyway, that was pretty cool. And then the history department came out. Mr. Magsanay + shutter shades + sagging pants [not even, they were jeans] + crotch grab + supermaning that hoe + Mr. Schmidt in a dress? Pretty epic, I must say. So that was pretty much the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Ever. It was just so amazing. I couldn't believe my eyes. So after that amazing performance, Winterfaire was over. And then things just went downhill from there. Nuckenfuts.

You see, after something so amazing happens... or just anything that's amazingly exciting, everything afterward has to be amazing awesome. Otherwise, you end up depressed. Like I was. I don't know. It's just that after that, everything became amazingly boring. Everyone started leaving and going home, and it was just so depressing. I'm sorry to say that I sound like Holden, but it really was amazingly depressing. Everyone was leaving, and no one was going to stay at school with me... and it just made me feel so depressed. And I think it has to do with the whole semester's over thing that I talked about at the beginning. I don't like change. I don't like it one bit. I like staying in my own little predictability corner and knowing what happens in my classes all the time. I don't want that to change. I like my classes. I like the people in my classes. I don't want any of that to change. What if my new classes suck? What if lunch isn't as awesome anymore? I don't want to change anything. My life is perfectly wonderful right now. I don't need change. I don't.

And it's like, every time something in my life is awesome, something has to change. It's just so depressing. I'm not gonna lie. I'm really depressed right now. It's like... if the first semester of sophomore year is over already, then the second semester is gonna go by equally as quickly. And if that's the case, then junior and senior year are gonna go by really really quickly. Which means that high school is over, and it's time for college. And here we are again. More change. It's everywhere. This whole change thing is just really pissing me off and making me feel really depressed and Holden-like.

So I feel better now. After writing all that down, I feel better. Blogs are useful, after all. Maybe Kim was right. Maybe blogs are for emos to cry their hearts out. :/ VIVIAN OUT.

1 comment: