Monday, December 14, 2009

Happyfunchristmastime

"I can't get through because your legs are in the way."
-Gary to V. Fong

Well, maybe she should just spread 'em. Would that make it easier to get through?

I don't seem to understand why people think I'm immature. I'm perfectly normal. What's wrong with being immature? C'mon, guys. High school's almost over. We don't have time to waste. We should be kids--and therefore immature--while we still can. There's no time left. In two years and a half years, the whole world is gonna be thrust upon us. We'll be legal adults. We have to be responsible for ourselves. So why not enjoy being a kid while we still can?

I mean, I understand where you're coming from. I was mature once. Then again, I was ten. But it was no fun. Being serious all the time and not laughing at dirty jokes made my life bland. Seriously. We have our entire lives to be serious. Why are we starting now? We're still kids, for GodBuddhaBarney's sake. I'm positive I'll miss being a kid when I'm older. So let's just enjoy it while it's still here. Things will never be the same. The world changes constantly. Happyfunchristmastime may not always be happyfunchristmastime.

No comments:

Post a Comment