Morning was eh, but lunch was awesome. Spent it playing Ten Fingers. First Maria lost and professed her love to the almighty Aaron Louie, and then she lost again and had to do jumping jacks in the middle of the courtyard. Then Louis lost and had to meditate in the middle of the courtyard. And Emman had to dance. At this point, I had to leave, but Kim lost and had to profess her love to someone. Oh, and I cut class for the first time today. Ten Fingers was just so darn interesting D: We had a sub anyway. He was douche, so I just told him I was going to the bathroom. Except I never came back. Anyway, then me and Catie lost and skipped around the courtyard. Awkward. Too much awesome. Ah, Chem with Ms. D. She made us watch this weird wannabe-emotionally deep movie. It ended up just being lame. It was about some blind kids that have to ride horses. It wouldn't have been so bad if they music, dialogue, and acting hadn't sucked so much. And it was about horses! So they had to say "ride" all the time. "Lindsay doesn't want to ride. Don't force her." WTN. So I just ended up laughing the entire time. And when I looked up, everyone was so intent on watching the movie. They didn't notice the sexual innuendos at all. Awkward. Ah, the last day of Rosales with the posse. Half the posse wasn't there, though D: But anyway, Kim visited and Gordon spazzed about hotdogs. So yes. That was my awesome day. The perfect way to end the perfect week. Seriously. This was the best week I've ever had. Evar. EVAR.
How sad. This means that next week is gonna suck. Nothing can ever compare to this week. How depressing. Oh well. Time to go watch TV. Because I finally can.
@Leung: JACK! COME BACK, JACK! I WANT ANOTHER PICTURE!
@Gordon: My hotdog go onnnnn
No comments:
Post a Comment