Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fresh Semester, Fresh Start

So this is it. This is the last week. This is Finals Week. Or as I like to call it, Trying to Cram for Your Geo Final Whilst Taking Your Chem Final Week. So it's Cram Week for short.

So I was at Piano this morning. It made me sad. I think I should actually start practicing. Better late than never, right? I mean, I've practiced maybe a month combined this semester? But I think I'll actually start practicing next semester. And I'm not gonna procrastinate. Hohoho. It'll be difficult. Just as how Bella is Edward's type of heroin, procrastination is my heroin. Or marijuana. I like marijuana better. Procrastination is to me, as marijuana is to Stephenie Meyer. I'm not really sure why I referenced Twilight. I think it's because I was thinking about checking Dan Bergstein's blog for a new post.

...anyway. So it's time to start breaking bad habits and start developing good ones. This is going to take a lot of determination. And motivation. And, most importantly, no internet. I don't think the internet is very good for me. I think... I'll only use the computer when I absolutely finish homework. Oh god. That means no music. Okay, I'll turn the WLAN off and listen to music. And when I'm done, I'll turn it back on. DONE DEAL. And no more procrastinating in the morning. I usually go and brush my teeth, and then I have 15-20 minutes to get dressed. Except getting dressed takes me two minutes, so I usually go back to sleep. So I waste a lot of time doing that. I'm not gonna do that anymore since I'll have a 1-2 and have to wake up half an hour earlier. Oh god. A 1-2. Oh, the horror. The horror. I was quoting Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory, BTdubs. You should watch it. It's a good show. So yep. I'm gonna take Fong. Even though that means having Chem first thing in the morning. But it's okay. I thought it through, and having Chem first thing in the morning is really good for Finals--I mean, Cram Week. Cuz right now, I have AP World, English, and Chem finals on the first day. Bad. Bad. And plus, I've always wanted 14-15 lunch so I could ditch the stupid rallies. SO HECK YES. No more rallies for me, suckers.

Did you like my five paragraph post yesterday? It's like a new high. I'm proud of myself. I actually only had the first two paragraphs, but then I started talking about Cartoon Network and things just started snowballing from there. In no time, I had written three longbutt paragraphs. Happy Santa. o<[]:{|> He doesn't look very happy. o<[]:{D> There we go. Happy Santa! Okay. So I still have to finish my English Essay. Darned two weeks of doing nothing. And Cram for AP World. And Chem. So yes. VIVIAN OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment