Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Really Really Really Really Really Angry

Tuesday, January 12, 2010. A day I will never forget. The day that changed me. I've never been more motivated to work hard and make someone of myself. I've also never been this angry. Ever. I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown. But that's okay. My anger will fuel my determination to better myself. I just hope I can always carry around this determination. This will never happen to me ever again.

A couple of minutes ago, I thought I was going to go crazy. I felt terrible. I went into the bathroom and tried to rip my towel apart. Then I walked around ferociously until I felt better. I think that's how I throw temper tantrums. It's a first, I might add. But it helped. I don't feel angry anymore. But I do feel scared. I don't think I've ever been truly scared, either. But I actually feel scared right now. Life sucks. I'll get through it. Just make it to college. Just make it college, and I'll be able to escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment