I'm not sure whether to take De la Riarte or Fong. I have De la Riarte right now. She doesn't teach, and we don't have homework. And whenever we do classwork, it's amazingly easy. And if it's kinda hard, we get to do it in groups. I hate the way she teaches. She's such a pushover. But I like her class though. It's chill. We just do nothing. So I'm contemplating taking Fong. I'm sure as heck not taking Johnson because he doesn't teach either and they actually have homework. But Fong's class seems too hard. WTN. Angry Santa. But if I take Fong, it solves a lot of problems with my schedule. Like this:
1-2 Chemistry Fong
4-5 WHAP Magsanay
6-7 PE Donohue
9-10 English Recht?
11-12 lunch
14-15 English Recht?
16-17 Geometry Rosales
19-20 Driver's Ed Cho
Everything works out. But I'm not sure if I should take Fong. ARGH. o<[]>:{|> The announcer's a nuckenfutser right now. So frustrating D: I don't have anything to say. I'm speechless. VIVIAN OUT, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment