Monday, January 4, 2010

So This Post is for Monday

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I've just been really busy. SO. I can't put three days worth of stuff into one post, so this one is for Monday. I actually wrote this on Monday, but didn't have time to publish it. So here is how I felt on Monday:

So I'm actually really depressed today. And I have a valid reason. I seriously do. I just didn't get enough sleep today. I slept early too. I slept at 12. And woke up at 7. And even though I got 7 hours of sleep, it just kind of had that "I'm a freshman with a 1-2 and have to wake up at 6:30" feeling. You know? Haven't had that feeling since June. But it came back this morning. And the feeling is just like of like a sick puppy being slapped in the face. I'm not really sure how that analogy is
supposed to work out, but it feels like that. Iono. Weird.

And I wasn't sure I would be able to wake up. Like actually wake up. Because during Winter Break, my alarm would go off at 8 and I would think, "Okay, I'll sleep for ten minutes and then wake up" And then I would wake up "ten minutes later", except it would actually be 12. Yep. So I had my doubts about myself. But I made it. I woke up immediately. I wasn't really able to open my eyes, though. It took me about five minutes to master that ability. Sigh. Angry Santa. >:{|> This whole "not being able to sleep for 10-11 hours" thing is just really depressing. It's depressing beyond reason. I'm not even kidding. And then there's AP World. I was supposed to study for it over break. Except I didn't. At all. And we have a project due Friday. I started that yesterday. It's gonna look terrible. But hey. I'm only planning on spending three hours tops on it. So whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment