Thursday, January 7, 2010

Frustration Comes From the Littlest Things

So I finished my AP World project last night. Despite having a month to work on it, I only spent thirty minutes on it. It looks terrible. It doesn't even look like a canoe. It looks like a boat. But it looks like a nice boat. Just a bad canoe. And there aren't even seats. I'm contemplating cutting up some index cards and taping them on as seats. School was absolutely terrible this week. Seriously. I have to finish two essays by tonight. English Huck Finn essay + AP World DBQ rewrite. That's like 5 hours. It's almost seven. Angry Santa. o<[]>:{|>

So announcer today. WHOOOOOOOOO. My schedule sucks. It's all Driver's Ed's fault. If it weren't only 19-20, then everything would be perfect. I would have the same exact schedule I have right now. Except with Donohue, and not Axt. SIGH. Frustrating. I have to get a 1-2. Or maybe not. Iono. Frustrating. Angry Santa. So basically I have my schedule worked out to:
1-2 PE Donohue
4-5 AP World Magsanay
6-7 Geo Rosales
9-10 lunch
11-12 lunch
14-15 English Recht
16-17 Chemistry De la Riarte
19-20 Driver's Ed Cho
Ugh. So frustrating. And it's only because I have to stick with De la Riarte and Rosales. They don't teach anything. And I don't know anything about Geo or Chem because of them. So I have to stay with them to ensure my A. Plus, I am only allowed to take AP World 4-5 with Magsanay. And there are only like 4 slots for English honors. If I take Recht 9-10, I would have to run from the end the math wing all the way to the bungalows. Not fun. If I take Mitchell 1-2, then I would have English then AP World then Geo in a row. Not fun. And I can't take Mitchell 4-5 since I have to take AP World 4-5. So I'm basically stuck. I would drop into regular English, but they actually do work in regular English. Not fun. I just sleep everyday in Recht's class. She doesn't care. I have a B. It's so frustrating. And I highly doubt people are gonna get 9-10 lunch anymore. So what am I supposed to do during 9-10?! ARGH. So frustrating. I hate this. I hate this so much. Angry Santa. And I must work on my essays too. I don't wanna end on a bad note, so
Now it's time for so long. But I'll sing just one more song. Thanks for doing your part. You sure are smart! You know with me, and you, and my dog Blue, we can do anything. That we wanna do. VIVIAN OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment