Monday, January 18, 2010

Zombie Apocalypse

This is bad. It's like 10:11 right now, and I have yet to do my AP World notes. Darned AP World. It's the day before a new semester, and yet I have homework. Depressing.

Today was chill, though. Went over to Godzillawoman's house and played video games. And watched a movie. Sort of. But I mostly just watched Amanda battle Emman in Modern Warfare 2. Or Maria die in Left 4 Dead 2. Left 4 Dead was so much more fun to play, though. It got me ready for the zombie apocalypse. I did play MW2, though. But in the 5 minutes that I played, I fell off a cliff 4 times. I need to work on that. It's okay, though. At least I didn't fall off a building every two minutes like Emman. Luckily Nick was there to save the day :OOOOOOOOOOOO Good day, though. Except for the part where V. Trinh stole my phone and sent awkward texts to people D:

So people tell me that my black background hurts eyes? I don't think it does. It doesn't hurt my eyes. But it's chill. It either doesn't hurt your eyes, or you see stripes afterward. And how cool are stripes?! So you're welcome. Anyway, I was watching the new episode of The Big Bang Theory today when Sheldon and Leonard's apartment got broken into. And when Sheldon was telling the police how all of their Halo stuff got stolen, I cracked up. C'mon. It's funny. You know what I'm referring to.

Anyway, I have to do the AP World notes now. VIVIAN OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment