Thursday, January 14, 2010

COME BACK JACK

Finals are over. WHOOOO. Finally. My finals schedule was pretty chill, though. Let's see. I had AP World, English, and Chem on the first day. AP World wasn't that hard, but it was still pretty hard, considering I didn't study much on the early modern era and the test was 50% early modern era. But I knew it enough to finish the test in 40 minutes. Cool. Our English final was due on the day of arena, so we just did discussion during class. It was fun discussion. We just talked about bromances. And Chem finals were easy since I had all the formulas copied down on the index card. Whoo. And then yesterday I only had to go to PE. And then today I only had to go to Rosales. I still got to school at like 8:15, so I just stayed in Donohue's class. I didn't study much. And the final was so easy. It was only 6 problems, and it was all algebra. Easy stuff. But let's not talk about school. Let's talk about the last week of awesome. Ever.

Meagan, Sean, and I stalked Leung and Jack for a while, hoping to get see some action. There was no action :/ Then there was the great adventure at Stonestown with Amanda, Cindy, V. Trinh, Ryan, Godzillawoman, Sharon, and the broda Aaron. Awkwardness ensues. But all in all, we camerawhored at the Apple Store, went into some very feminine stores, and had awkward conversation. Godzillawoman and I also ice skated around the Gap store. The others just stood and laughed D: But it's perfectly fine for them to be pedophiles and gawk over a little kid. "Oh my god, it moved its hand!" Disgusting. Oh, we took a picture with a real live Apple employee! It was so exciting. Overall, today was an awesome day. But it's an omen. If today was an awesome day, then next semester is gonna suck. Nothing can ever compare to the almighty Aaron Louie complaining that we're loud. VIVIAN OUT.

JACK! WHERE ARE YOU, JACK?! IT'S SO COLD! I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment