But let's not talk about that. Let's talk about other stuff. Let's see. Maria can't rhyme. This is how she rhymes:
That tree is green. It makes my spleen... go straight.
This is how she thinks people should rhyme:
I am writing in my blog. Yes I am. Blog.
All you have to do is repeat the last word from your first sentence. That's how Maria rolls. Sentence.
Kim grows increasingly awkward.
Have you ever talken to Barney Stinson?
Also, she asks people to dances funny. If you remember, ask her to ask you to dance. Also, today she came up to me and squirted me in the face with a naked child. It was a dude, BTdubs.
So I was dressed sort of Asian today. You know, North Face jacket. So I have decided that whenever I wear this jacket, I will be renamed to G-Dragon. Yes. It's Gangster-Dragon. Asian Style. Doesn't it sound delightfully Asian? Well, I can't really focus on this because I'm trying to do homework, so... VIVIAN OUT.
No comments:
Post a Comment