Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Schedule

Second day of new schedule. Terribleness ensues. Four effing academic classes in the morning. First Chem with Fong. ARGH. So much homework! I miss Ms. D's class so much. No more doing nothing and still getting an A. And I was late to Chem by a minute today. Got five points docked off. WTN. Seriously!? Sigh. I used to be late to Ms. D's class everyday and she never noticed. SIGH. It's too late now D: So the sad. Then my 4-5 is still AP World. Nuff said. 6-7 is still PE, only I have Donahue. And not Axt. HOHOHO. Except it's kinda different since I am now acquainted with the almighty Aaron Louie. Ah, then there's English. Don't really like it. I'm not gonna really say why, but... don't really like it. Sigh. Four academic classes in the morning. I had two last semester. So the sad. Oh well. At least it's not like the almighty Aaron Louie, him having all seven classes in a row. Waste of third pick. Waste. He'll regret this next year when we have second to last pick.

Ah, lunch. 11-12 lunch just isn't the same. Not the same without Maria. And Catie and Michelle. Things will never be awesome again. Sigh. Ah, then 14-15 lunch. Ugh. Not a lot of people have it. Disturbing. And we can't even sit in the cafeteria for the entire time. Sigh. And there's creepy lunch-line man. Then I have 16-17 Rosales. It's just not the same without the posse. Just. Not. The. Same. Also, Rosales seems... different. Iono. He just seems kinda off. Not like the real Rosales. Oh well. Good news is I have mod 18 off everyday. Except I spent it today outside Ms. D's room with the Left 4 Dead posse + Janice. They were only there so they could meet him. But it didn't matter since he didn't even say hi afterward. Sigh. Anyway, then there's Driver's Ed. Wow. If I had to describe that class in two words, I would say "Ms. Loui" It's not even funny. She told us to "read the book and present it to the class in groups". It was like Health all over again. Good times. And I still stay after school with Meagan. Except we actually did homework today. I KNOW. Amazingness. Well, that's about it.

But before I go, I must give an honorable mention to Sharon:
"I'm never bored when Vivian's around"

Hohoho. VIVIAN OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment