Lunch made my day profoundly awesome, though. 11-12 was normal, but was saved by Janice and her awkwardness. And then there was 14-15. It was profoundly awesome today. I don't even remember what we talked about during the first half, but I think it was just dirty jokes. Well. Regardless, we all ended up with sore cheeks from the laughter. Then we played ten fingers again. That was fun. Gordon has had an erection before. OH HO HO. Interesting. I wish he could've gotten a better dare, though. Sigh. Lame. Anyway, lunch was pretty awesome. But only to be ruined by 16-17 anxiety. The madness didn't even go away until... well, until Richard bit me mid mod 18. That was just awkward. Oh well. Good times. Anyway, after school Meagan and I were having a laughing spasm right outside the history department. I did not know that Mr. Magsanay was in there. He walked outside and asked me if I was okay. I'm pretty sure 800 gay babies were made in that one moment.
I feel like I should talk about my school life. Well, all of my classes are basically the same, except for Chem. But guess what? I actually raised my hand in Chem today! So the amazing! And then I participated in AP World. Granted, he called on me, but I still participated. It still counts. Participation in two classes in one day. That's like a new record for me. I never raise my hand. Never. Anyway... English is pretty okay. We got our American Dream free write back. 25/25. Yes. I feel so smart. And especially since all the people in my class are so smart. Getting a 25/25 is pretty awesome. And then we had a quiz. I barely read the chapter but still got 12/12. I am amazing. I'm such a beast in school. I swear. Sigh. It's time to continue my beastlyness and go do Chem homework. VIVIAN OUT.
No comments:
Post a Comment