The more I think about it, the more angry I get. So I should stop thinking about it, right? Oh yeah, I can't. It's lodged in there like spinach in braces. ARAJ FDLJTG ;FALSVKTJGN;ADSLVJKFDSA;LFNCSLA KDFJSAN ;LKFSDJ. That's how I feel right now D: Well. I don't know what to say. There are no words left. VIVIAN OUT.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Spinach in Braces
And so the second day of the worst week of my life is nearing its end. But don't be so certain. The bomb dropped on me last night. At... 7ish? Eh. Whatever. Anyway, the madness won't go away. I mean, it goes away when I talk to other people, but now... sigh. It doesn't even go away when I do homework. And I can't even pay attention in class. Last night just about ruined my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment