Anyway. Almost end of sophomore year --> junior year --> senior year --> graduation --> college --> jobs --> retirement --> death. Wow. I'm only seven steps away from death :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO It's ok. You guys are too. I'm taking you with me to the grave. UGH. All this talk is making me depressed. We're near death! D:
But I don't like talking about that. I was watching the Disney Channel New Year's thingy last night. Wow. Haven't watched Disney Channel in years. Felt like a little kid again. Seriously. It felt like it did when I was seven or eight. Good times, good times. I felt little kid happy. Disney's good at making you feel dumbed down. Hohoho. Anyway, beside watching TVB dramas and Disney, I've been watching HK movies. Wow. I feel asian. It feels disgusting. >:|
First, I watched L for Love, L for Lies [我的最愛]. I know, I know. It sounds absolutely asian. And disgusting. I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I disappointed you. D: D: D: Please forgive me. But it's not my fault. It's the fault of all those people that talk about Korean dramas all the time. I felt as if I had to assert my Chineseness. Oh god, and the freaking Korean boy bands. Seriously. Disgusting. If I ever watched one, I would have to watch all the American Pie + Harold & Kumar + Harry Potter movies, or just any movie with Jason Segel/Neil Patrick Harris, and all the How I Met Your Mother + The Big Bang Theory + Even Stevens + One Tree Hill episodes in order to cleanse myself. And don't even get me started on the Korean boy bands. Seriously? I would rather fangirl over Robert Pattinson. Hmm. Debatable. Korean boy band VS. Robert Pattinson. Hohoho. That would be funny. If that ever happened, we could just drop a bomb and annihilate them all :D Oh god. Why aren't there more effects on the font? I just have stupid bold and italicize. I want one with fire and one with Hitler. Here, imagine Robert Pattinson on fire. And Hitler strangling Korean boy bands. Doesn't that feel good? Ah. That image made me happy. VIVIAN OUT.
RPattz isn't that bad, considering he was a wizard before stupid Carlisle turned up and forced him to become a vampire.
ReplyDelete